As Asas Filter Industry and Trade incorporated company (specified as “company”), we use some technological material and cookies (specified as “cookies) on our website www.asasfilter.com (specified as “website”) and on its extensions, on our applications or online and offline services (specified as “platform”) which we present to your usage in order to give you a more personalized web experience during visit and usage.
The usage of these cookies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVKK).
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred and For What Purpose
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the working of the website and applications. For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the website
- To analyze the website and applications, to increase the performance of the website and applications. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the website and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the website and applications and to provide ease of use. For example, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the website.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
Information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used on the Platform is as follows:
- Although the preferences on this subject vary according to the browser used, it is possible to reach the general explanation at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Preferences for cookies may need to be made separately for each device from which the visitor accesses the Platform.
- Click to turn off cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies on mobile devices.
- You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
Types of Cookies and Purposes of Use
There are two types of cookies, Persistent Cookie and Temporary Cookie, according to their validity periods. Temporary cookies are created while visiting the website and are only valid until you close your browser. Persistent cookies are created when you visit the website and remain until you delete them or they expire. Persistent cookies are used for actions such as providing a personalized experience compatible with your settings.
Types of cookies and their intended use are described below:
|It is essential for the correct functioning of our website. For example, mandatory cookies are used for purposes such as authentication and not losing information about your current grass. These cookies are used for purposes such as security and authentication and cannot be used for any marketing purpose.
|Cookies Necessary for Functionality
|These are cookies that allow users who visit our website to remember their preferences. For example, it allows the visitor’s language preference or text font, size selection to be remembered. Not allowing the use of such cookies may result in not using a special feature for you and prevent it from remembering your preferences.
|Cookies Required for Performance and Analysis
|These are cookies that help improve our website. These types of cookies collect information about the use of the site by visitors, are used to control whether the site is working properly and to detect errors received.
|Targeting and Advertising Cookies
|These cookies are used to promote products and services on or off our website, to show you relevant and personalized advertisements with our partners, and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Rights of data owners in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK Law:
- Learning whether personal data is processed
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in country or abroad
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
- The right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data